
So, my goal for 2009 is to keep our family and friends who are not nearby updated on what is going on in the Hill Household. I hate that everyone lives so far away and Ive done a really bad job this past year at sending out pictures (especially to the grandparents). So, this way you can keep up with us as much, or as little as you like. Im not a huge fan of blogging, so its going to be a challenge. But Im going to do my best. For New Years Eve this year we were very low key. We went to our best friends' house, John and Emma. Johns brothers family came also. So, it was once again Tate and the girls. (Both girls are about 6 months younger than Tate) But as always they had a blast. We ate lots of yummy food and the kids played. After we ate we went out and did fireworks. Tate loved them. Nessa was scared and I think she made Reagan not so sure. But after Nessa went back inside I think Reagan enjoyed them too- even though she didnt really admit it. After the miniture fireworks show we had a lot of fun doing sparklers. Reagan jumped on the fact that Tate was doing it and wanted to do it too. So, we let her, but we eventually had to call it quits because she couldnt figure out how to hold it right and we were afraid she would burn herself. So, we took the kids in and put them to bed. We then, the grown-ups that we are, played Mario Kart for about an hour before welcoming in the New Year. We are so blessed to have been able to start and finish the new year with such great friends for the past 4 years! So, now its time for 2009.....whats next? My birthday is Monday.....the celebrations start tomorrow! :) Tates birthday is coming up too....looks like it will be a Mickey Mouse birthday party for him this year with a new swingset from Grandma and Grandpa Cady. He is very excited! I think I am more excited about his birthday than mine! Then Austins comes in March, its a busy 3 months for us! I will update soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment