Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

My 26th birthday was yesterday. We celebrated on Sunday since my birthday fell on Monday this year. Which I have decided is the worst day of the week to have your birthday on....Mondays just arent fun! So, Sunday after church we went to my parents house for lunch. Lunch was delicious and it was great being able to have everyone together. (Its usually pretty hard since Austin works such crazy hours.) Before leaving I managed to bribe my boys into letting mom take a picture of us. After going home and having a nice nap we met some friends at Chillis for dinner. We had a table of 13 and then all my girls from Yankee just happened to be having a girls night. Needless to say, when the cake came out just about the whole restraunt was singing. All and all I had a great birthday, thanks to everyone who made it so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment