We took Reagan and Tate to the circus last weekend. They had a great time! I think that Reagan liked it a little more that Tate, she enjoyed all the twirling and dancing, Tate on the other hand enjoyed the more action filled moments, and there werent as many of those. He really did have a great time. He has been learning about the circus at school, so he was definatly eager to see the elephants and tigers. He also enjoyed the cannon and the big circles that spin while the guys walk on them. He liked the tricks that the elephants did too. It was pretty amazing that such a huge animal can roll around on their back on the ground, and then stand right back up without a problem! I think we will probably venture back next year, maybe his attention span will be a little better so we can enjoy more of the show by then! I tried to get some pictures, but the arena was too dark, my flash didnt do much good so far away, but I did get this one of the kiddos at intermission (sp). It turned out pretty cute!
Happy Go Stuckey Has Moved!!!!
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment