
Today, Dayton and I had our 33 week appointment. All is well. Dayton and Mommy are both growing right on track! I have been feeling great, other than my emotions are going crazy (and Im not very used to that). But the good news is, Dr. says Dayton seems as happy as can be! I believe that because he is very busy! Im pretty sure he knows the torture that awaits him (Tate and Andrew) and is preparing his defense moves. I just wish he wouldnt practice on his mommy! Since everything seems to be right on track with no problems my next appointment isnt until the 30th. We are getting very excited! Just about 6-7 weeks to go until we get to meet our sweet baby Dayton!


you look great, girl! hope dayton makes his arrival quick and safely! love ya! I have to work the day of your shower...bummer! but know I'm thinking of you....
ReplyDeletekaren albert